Sunday, May 13, 2012

Moms, Moms, and more Moms!!




~ My First Mother's Day ~




last picture taken before i gave birth to our Kathryn Sophia





meeting our sweet girl...fresh from heaven






my lil bestie





my face pretty much sums it up






Happy Mother's Day, Mom Grant!


Luke Joseph's "birth"day ;)




Luke's Dedication Day








just love these.











cute-cute





bowl cuts must have been the 'in' style for kids
because i remember my sisters (Kate & Nell) 
and their little blonde bowl cuts just like these two cuties!







CGA Days (PROUD mom!!)





Happy Mother's Day, Mom Korday!


My mom prego with me.





my dark-haired parents and their two blondies! lol!!





my mom prego w/ Nell.





my mom was actually prego w/ Kate here.





I love my mom. so much.





radiant 'Mimi' w/ one of her (many!) littles




Grama Grant w/ her first grandbaby 
a beautiful woman inside and out!!




my likewise beautiful mother w/ Kathryn. 
this pic is kinda special since my mom is a firstborn
daughter holding her firstborn daughter's firstborn daughter.
cool, huh?



~~~~~~~~~~~~

quotes from brainyquote.com & quotegarden.com
credit for the layout goes to my youth pastor/high school english teacher/friend, Brian Wasko
(check out his site HERE)


VICTOR HUGO
A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
HONORE DE BALZAC
A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
E.M. FORSTER
I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars.
PETER DE VRIES:
A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. 
TENNEVA JORDAN:
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. 
OLIVER WENDELL HOLMES:
The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men – from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. 
WILLIAM D. TAMMEUS:
You don’t really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around – and why his parents will always wave back. 
ANN TAYLOR:
Who fed me from her gentle breast
And hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
My Mother.
Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My mother
OSCAR WILDE:
All women become like their mothers.  That is their tragedy.  No man does.  That’s his. 
AMBROSE BIERCE:
Sweater, n.:  garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly. 


NOTE: going to post some more 'childhood' pics of me soon - have to find them first! haha!! 



1 comment:

Rose M. Lantz said...

What a very beautiful legacy of lovely mothers you have their. I pray I will do the same with my girls. Thank You for sharing. :)